- Adult Events (1)
- Architectural Review Committee (18)
- CCMC (4)
- City of Irving (50)
- Commercial Association (5)
- Communications Committee (10)
- Elections Committee (2)
- Electronic Sign (14)
- Events (70)
- GoGreen Committee (36)
- Irving Police (9)
- Marketing Committee (14)
- Master Association (28)
- Meetings (13)
- Ranchview High School (1)
- Residential Association (66)
- Safety (32)
- Special Events Committee (23)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Valley Ranch Association (176)
- Valley Ranch Library (5)
- Valley Ranch Lifestyle (2)
- Water Conservation Committee (7)
- amendment Architectural Review Committee Awards ballot business Canals Carrollton CERT City of Irving Community Contest Coppell Dallas Cowboys dallas cowboys training Development Disaster documents Easter Election elections Electornic Sign Emerald Valley Environment Event events Farmers Branch father's day FC Dallas food Football Garage Sale GoGreen Go Green Hackberry Creek Hines IFCD3 Irving ladybug release La Vallita lawn care maintenance Maintenance Meeting National Night Out National Preparedness Month nature Neighborhood Watch Northlake Woodlands outdoors Prepare prizes Ranchview Ranchview High Ranchview High School Recycle restaurants Riverchase Estates Safety Shopping Sip N' Shop Social Media sports sprinkler system summer Survey The Valley Ranch Association Valley Ranch Valley Ranch Lifestyle Valley Ranch Residential Board vote voting Water Conservation Windsong Ranch Wine Wine Tasting YouTube
Want to give crime a “going away” party? We will help! National Night Out will be held on Tuesday, October 6 to encourage people throughout the nation to come outside and join their neighbors in giving neighborhood crime “going away” party. Register your neighborhood with the Association, and your block captain will receive $200 to support refreshments for your block party. If you’re not sure if your neighborhood has been registered, check in on Nextdoor is a great place to start. In order to have the Irving Police Department visit your party, you must register through the City of Irving.
Please register your block and captain to the Valley Ranch Association by Friday, September 25.
What is needed:
All Block Captains must provide their name, address, and block’s name. Please submit your flyer that includes the date, time, and location of your party to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all registrations must be submitted by Friday, September 25 by 5 p.m. to ensure timely delivery of party donation.
Please contact us if you have questions at 972-869-1430.
Saturday, September 26
10 a.m. to NOON
(Between Red River and Cimarron Trail.)
If you pre-registered, you’re in for a real treat! The first 10 pre-registered pups will receive free microchipping. The first 50 pre-registered guests will receive a free ‘good-dog’ bag provided by Boo & Neo Bakery.
Don’t wait! Register today.
*Available while supplies last. Check in at the Valley Ranch table for your ticket.
The Guadalupe Animal Hospital will provide microchipping, without surgery, at a discounted price of $25. Cash, check and or credit card will be accepted. The microchip is embedded with a unique identification number that can be scanned at a vet clinic or animal shelter if your pet gets lost.
The Woof Gang will be onsite offering a one-of-a-kind Tidy Up package for ONLY $5! The Woof Gang will accept cash and/or credit card. The package includes full body brushing, nail trimming, and teeth brushing. If you only want your pet’s nails trimmed, NO PROBLEM, NO CHARGE!
Visit with participating vendors to receive resourceful information.
Come! Sit! Stay! Demos at 11:15
Dog CPR by the Valley Ranch Pet Clinic.
Trot over to Dogs’ Day Out! Event ends at noon.
The first day of school is days away! Are you sending off a first grader, pre-teen, or a senior? Let us know. Recognize your child or grandchild by posting their first day of school photo on the Valley Ranch Facebook page. Have a great school year!
Hey Valley Ranch! We know you have some haute photos of your canine friend, right? Share them with us in our Haute Dogs of Valley Ranch Photo Contest. Send us your pet’s best or funniest moment and we’ll post the photo onto our Facebook page. The photo with the most likes will be featured and announced at our Dogs’ Day Out event on September 26th. The winner will be featured on our event banner and hold the title: Valley Ranch’s Haute Dog of the Year!
Entry Period: August 24th – September 4th
Contest Begins: September 7th – September 18th
How to Enter
To enter the contest, email our Lifestyle team at email@example.com with your photo, your pet’s name, species/breed, your full name, telephone, email, and a caption about your photo.
- Employees of Valley Ranch and other companies associated with promotions of the contest, and their representative parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Must like the Valley Ranch Association Facebook page.
- Must live in Irving, TX
- The campaign is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Photo must be current (within the past year).
- Photo must not contain any nudity of any sort.
- Photo must include dogs, but not dog and owner together.
- Dog does not have to belong to the owner to post.
- All entries must be submitted between August 24th through September 4th.
- Photos must be of high quality resolution.
- Contestants may only submit ONE photo.
- Only emailed photos to the Valley Ranch Lifestyle team will be qualified for the contest.
- No print or film submissions will be accepted.
- Photographs must be in a .jpeg, or .jpg format.
- Photos uploaded to the Photo Contest will be reviewed before they are made public. All approved photos will be considered for entry. If your photo does not meet high quality standards, contestant will be notified.
- All entries become the property of Valley Ranch and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The photos and its entirety must be of original material taken by the contestants. By entering the contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, right of privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the sponsor, contain obscene, provocative defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
Please contact the Association office with any questions, 972-869-1430.