Valley Ranch is pleased to announce the annual Holiday Lights Contest, sponsored by the Valley Ranch Residential Association. WIN CASH! ** Registration Required. Entries will be judged on creativity, showiness, originality, and installation difficulty. There are two categories: Single Family and Townhouse/Multi-Family. Prizes: 1st Place—$200, 2nd Place -$150.00, 3rd Place $100.00
If there are fewer than 10 entries only a single prize of $200.00 will be awarded. Judging will be from December 14th thru December 16th from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. LIGHTS MUST BE ON TO BE JUDGED. You can get the ballot here, or you may pick up ballots at the Holiday in the Park Tree Lighting on Friday, December 14th. We will also have ballots available at the Holiday Lights Bus Tour on Saturday, December 15th. Take the tour and judge the lights as you enjoy them.
- Contestants must live in Valley Ranch.
- Contestants must register their home by contacting us before Friday, December 14th. Be sure to include your name, address and phone number in the email. Your information will not be shared in the contest. We will only use this information to contact the winners.
- Voting will start on Friday, December 14th and run through Monday, December 17th, noon.
- Contestants must have their lights on from 6 to 10 pm all 3 days.
- Voting is open to anyone in Valley Ranch.
- After the voting ends, if there is a tie, someone from the Valley Ranch special events committee will pick the winner. All decisions about the winners of this contest are final.
- If we have less than 10 contestants, only a single prize of $150 will be awarded.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Board members and CCMC staff of the Valley Ranch Association are not eligible to enter, but they can vote.
- First Place: $200
- Second Place: $150
- Third Place: $100
- Holiday Lights Contest Friday, December 14th – 16th
- Voting Friday, December 14th – 16th
- Holiday Lights Bus Tour December 15th
- Winners will be selected, notified by phone, and posted here on December 18th
Download the ballot. You can also use our map that has all the homes on it. Be sure to fill it out the ballot and return to the Valley Ranch Office by Monday, December 17th, noon. You can also join us on the Holiday Lights Bus Tour and complete your ballot on the bus.
Winners, Video & Photos
You can find all the winners, a brief video, and photos of the homes on the Valley Ranch Holiday Lights 2012 post.
This sign was posted in November 29th – December 16th, 2012. What did you think of the sign? Leave your comments and feedback below.