The Green Committee is prepared to reward those residents in Valley Ranch whose front yards are manicured and dressed in their Sunday finest. Many of the Valley Ranch residents work long hours keeping their landscape attractive and we want to know who you are. A monetary reward of $100.00 will be awarded 4 times a year; Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
- Entries are made by sending a digital photo to GoGreen@valleyranch.org.
- The entry must be an unaltered photo of an existing landscape for the season.
- Homeowners are eligible to win only once a year.
- Homeowners must abide by the ARC guidelines.
- If you are entering a landscape photo that is not your own, you must provide contact information so that we may obtain permission to publish the photo. The photo will not be used for advertising purposes.
- We will identify the winner by placing a “Best Seasonal Yard” sign in the front yard for one month.
- We will identify and publish only the neighborhood and not the physical address in any of our social media or newsletter.
- There will be two seasons highlighted this year: Spring and Autumn.
- Newsblast email will be used to announce the “Best Seasonal Yard” as well as Facebook and the Valley Ranch Newsletter.
- In the event of only 1 entry, the Go Green Committee will determine if a reward will be awarded.
All of the entries/photos will be posted on the Valley Ranch website: www.valleyranch.org and the VR Facebook page: www.facebook.com/valleyranchassoc. Residents are encouraged to vote on their favorite. The number of “likes” on the Facebook page combined with votes from the VR website will determine the winner. Voting specifics will be forthcoming soon via an email blast from the HOA office. Entries are being accepted now through May 17, 2013 for the Spring season. Voting will take place from May 16 through May 31, 2013 and the winner will be announced on June 13th. In the Fall, entries can be submitted from September 1 through October 15, 2013. Voting will take place from October 16, through October 30, 2013.
So get ready to show off your GREEN thumb and possibly put some cash in your pocket at the same time.
-dirt girl on behalf of the Green Committee